Foot injury when soccer is a common phenomenon in many people, so how to have the best way to discover and treat?
Football is a favorite sport of many people, but when participating in this subject many people can not avoid the problem of an ankle injury. Here are some types of leg injuries that many people suffer when kicking football:
– The hamstring strain: During high-intensity exercise, the thigh region of the thigh may be stretched beyond the limit and tendon torn – this is called a hamstring strain. Depending on the severity, it can be divided into 3 levels of a hamstring strain.
– Ankle injury: Ankle injury is the most common injury in football. This is software damage (mainly ligaments) around the ankle when the ankle is twisted inward. Just like a ligament injury, the part around the ankle joint may also be damaged, causing bleeding, pain and swelling.
– Injured torn disc knee: This is also an injury that occurs quite often in football. There are two intervertebral discs inside each knee made of linked fibers. Injuries occur when there are 2 buffers. When we bend our knees, the femur bends, twists and glides over the upper surface of the shin bone. However, if this rotation is affected by weight, it will cause the disc to be squeezed and stuck between the two bones. This may result in the buffer being torn. This injury causes pain and swelling in the knee. With a small tear, it can easily recover. But with large cuts that will hinder moving even heavier than players who have to retire from their playing career.
– Hernia injury: Hernia and groin injury are one of the most common sports injuries, especially in football when players have to shoot, move quickly and turn around. A person with a hernia will have difficulty sitting or moving and has pain in the groin area. At this stage, players or athletes can continue to play sports but injuries will become more serious.
– Previous cross-cruciate ligament injury: Previous cross-brace ligament (ACL) is located deep within the knee joint between the femur and shin bone. Its function is to prevent excessive upward movement of the legs in relation to the thighs and to protect the rotation of the knee joint. ACL can be traumatized for a number of different reasons, most commonly when the player’s leg is twisted when grounded after a jump or too wide open knee. ACL injuries are also caused by direct contact on the field.
Common types of neck injuries occur when people are kicking a football. When there are symptoms or symptoms of ankle pain, the player kicking the ball should stop moving and ask to go out of the game to get the fastest treatment.